Project Support Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Project Support Executive
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for a Project Support Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in project management activities for the Pharma and Biosciences team. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential. The role will be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co Antrim
• To assist with the general organisation and running of precision medicine projects such as taking part in project calls and using organisational tools to make sure project timelines are met.
• Assist in generating proposals for opportunities and interaction with pharma clients throughout each individual project.
• Present on client calls from time to time and must follow up on actions and decisions made.
• Act as a general team project support in updating documentation and record keeping
• Frequent use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Tools.
• Opportunity to progress to project management role
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
This person must possess strong communication and presentation skills and must be able to build a good rapport with internal stakeholders and customers. A knowledge of project management principles is preferred but not essential as this will be developed within the role.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or other life science.
• They must have a strong work ethic, good time management and organisational skills
• This person must possess strong communication and presentation skills and must be able to build a good rapport with internal stakeholders and customers.
• A knowledge of project management principles is preferred but not essential as this will be developed within the role.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.