T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Project Supervisor – (Job Ref: 20N/PSDM)
- Overall supervision of all areas of manufacturing for new dedicated Biochip product lines.
- Liaising with R&D on the many stages of design transfer of new products into manufacturing.
- Monitoring stock availability and coordinating orders and delivery dates for raw materials with purchasing.
- Use of SAGE stock control systems for inventory review, work order processing, product release etc.
- Organisation and scheduling of different stages of manufacturing with multiple production areas and the planning department.
- Review and creation of Standard Operating Procedures, Bill of Materials, Work Instructions, QC Test Instructions.
- Coordinating QC stages with manufacture and release of product to deadlines.
- Accurate completion and review of manufacturing and QC records.
- Review and staff and equipment requirements for each stage of manufacture.
- Development of product specific production areas and equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to forward plan and thinking.
- Qualified to at least degree level in a science subject or have relative experience in manufacturing environment.
- Have previously worked in a manufacturing or quality control role.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.