Project Management Opportunities
Project Management Opportunities
Location: Derry/Londonderry (Mix of home and office based)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Potential option for 32 hours post probationary period, salary adjusted pro-rata)
Business Unit: Almac Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6288/1
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match.
As a result of continued growth and success and in addition to ongoing recruitment at our global headquarters in Craigavon, Almac Clinical Services is now expanding their Project Services provision to a new North West campus, situated in Derry/Londonderry.
Almac Project teams deliver on global supply management for clinical trials across the world, providing a range of fantastic career opportunities for experience project management professionals from both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical industry backgrounds.
Working as part of the Customer Support Group within the Project Services team, you will be responsible for ensuring clinical supplies are successfully delivered to patients on time and to the agreed specification, by managing the clinical supply chain for the life cycle of the clinical trial.
This is achieved by successfully coordinating the activities of multiple departments and divisions, delivering aspects of the project in line with your forecasted needs. Under the job title of Clinical Supply Manager you will be the primary point of contact for customers within Almac and as such, you will coordinate all communication regarding projects; driving repeat business through the development of strong customer relationships.
At Almac we recognise the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and therefore we have a range of flexible work patterns to accommodate our own growing family.
Hours of work will be on a flexible basis between 07:00 and 21:00, Monday-Friday, requiring a minimum of 5 hours per day. This window facilitates support of our US client base where required.
This role is eligible for partial home working and offers the option of moving from a full time 40 hour working week to a 32 hour working week post probation.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Significant experience within a project management or supply chain role
- Ability to demonstrate sole accountability for project delivery
- Evidence of leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Pharmacy degree or degree in a Life Science or Engineering related discipline
- Proven Project Management experience within supply chain environment in a customer facing role
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical or regulated industry
- Experience at leading face to face client business meetings and presentations
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Family friendly flexible working
- Plus many more!
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Monday 28th June 2021 at 0900 hours