Production Operator (Shift Work)
Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK & Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join our growing Production team. The purpose of this role is to operate as part of our expanding team in the production of precast concrete products in accordance with Company standards and targets, adhering to the daily production plan e.g. preparing moulds, pouring concrete, producing all planned products, carrying out tasks effectively and meeting health and safety standards.
Company benefits include a competitive salary, free car parking, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, company performance related payment scheme, sickness payment scheme, paid holidays and a cycle to work scheme.
Hours of Work: Hours will be based on our new shift pattern we are introducing. These hours will be 44 hours a week, 4 x 12 hour shifts 06:00 – 18:00 between Monday – Friday (the days for shifts are not confirmed and will vary each week)
• Proven experience in a similar role
• 2 years previous experience within a manufacturing or construction industry
• Understanding of Health & Safety at work
• Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills
• Good communication and teamwork experience
• Willing to clean and maintain working area
• An understanding of both written and spoken English
• Previous experience working in precast concrete production
• Previous work experience in civil engineering related projects
• The ability to read technical/construction drawings
•Experience with hand / air and power tools
• Counterbalance forklift licence or overhead crane licence
• CSR / First Aid / Fire Warden Training