Production Operator (Night Shift)
Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK & Ireland. Due to our Company continuing to expand, we have now introduced a night shift to help meet our demands.
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join our growing Production team on a night shift. The purpose of this role is to operate as part of our expanding team in the production of precast concrete products in accordance with Company standards and targets, adhering to the daily production plan e.g. preparing moulds, pouring concrete, producing all planned products, carrying out tasks effectively and meeting health and safety standards.
Company benefits include a competitive salary, free car parking, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, company performance related payment scheme, sickness payment scheme, paid holidays and a cycle to work scheme.
Hours of Work: Hours will be based on our new night shift. These hours will be 40 hours a week Sunday – Thursday 11pm – 8am (Sunday night 12pm – 9am).
• Proven experience in a similar role
• 2 years previous experience within a manufacturing or construction industry
• Understanding of Health & Safety at work
• Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills
• Good communication and teamwork experience
• Willing to clean and maintain working area
• An understanding of both written and spoken English
• Previous experience working in precast concrete production
• Previous work experience in civil engineering related projects
• The ability to read technical/construction drawings
• Experience with hand / air and power tools
• Counterbalance forklift licence or overhead crane licence
• CSR / First Aid / Fire Warden Training
Closing date for applications: Friday 18 th June 2021 at 5pm
Please visit our website www.moore-concrete.com/careers to apply for this vacancy.
Moore Concrete is an Investors in People Company and Equal Opportunities Employer