Product Owner Opportunities
Product Owner Opportunities
Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No: HRJOB6794
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Due to continued expansion we currently have a number of opportunities within our Product Owner team for both Product Owners and support roles to our Product Owners, both positions provide a great opportunity to start your career in a global pharmaceutical company and opportunities for career development.
Our Product Owner team are responsible for the implementation of bespoke software systems. They work closely with business stakeholders to determine the most appropriate design for their assigned product. Product Owners will document these requirements, generating system requirements specifications, perform user acceptance testing and support product implementation.
We would be interested in hearing from you if you are someone who
– Can develop and deliver product roadmaps
– Work with business stakeholders to drive successful solutions
– Translate business scenarios into user requirements
– Support the business through the product life cycle to include testing, business readiness and
– Ultimately, become the Subject Matter Expert in your assigned product area
**Applications will be assessed according to the level of relevant experience demonstrated on your CV.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK or possess a valid work permit that allows you to take up full-time, permanent employment in the UK
- Degree level qualification OR experience performing business and requirements analysis for software solutions within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare industries.
- Experience providing either sole responsibility or a support role, to developing new products and supporting existing products
- Experience communicating and managing deliverables from product initiation through to delivery.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment with ability to meet milestones
Further criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist. This criteria can be found in the Job Description attached.
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, partial remote working, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Top Tip: when uploading your CV ensure it is tailored to the criteria of the role you are applying for.
Closing Date: 06 Aug 2021 at 17:00