Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Product Manager
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join the ride in Belfast!
What will you be doing?
You will join the House Brands Hard Goods Team in Northern Ireland. As a product manager you will manage a product range end to end – from design, manufacture on to sales via Wiggle & CRC.
- Support and Manage the Design team when designing ranges to fit the brief outlined. Ensuring that all timelines are adhered to.
- Manage sign off process and meetings with Buyers and Heads of and Commercial director
- Support and Manage the Development team to take product from Paper CAD to Tech packs and ultimately through to Prototype and onto production.
- Support and manage all suppliers during design and development stages to ensure accurate, cost effective sampling procedure.
- Negotiate product costs to ensure margin is optimised
- Support and Manage the Purchase order process to ensure hitting key deadlines
- Ensure consistent approach is maintained across ranges from process to product quality, fit and finish.
- Ensure all suppliers are compliant to safety and ethical standards
- Ensure all product is tested to at least minimum standards and that all product is fit for purpose
- Facilitate on-time delivery into the Wiggle warehouses, ensuring that constant communication between Development and Suppliers
- Set SLA’s for all processes in production to ensure work flow and on time deliveries are met.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a sportswear brand or a similar role.
- Managerial and leadership skills to include collaboration, team working within a rigorous but supportive framework
- Project management skills
- Sports business experience
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…