PhD R&D Opportunities
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
PhD R&D Opportunities – (21N/PHDO)
Due to continued growth Randox are seeking applications form candidates who have completed a PhD. We have opportunities available across a range of Research and Development projects. Some of our R&D teams include:
• Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
• Immunoassay Development
• Toxicology (Forensics) Development
• Reagents Development
These roles will be based at one of our Northern Ireland sites in either Crumlin or Antrim.
• Qualified to PhD level
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• Excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages)
• Ability to accurately record analytical data
• Experience in analysis and documentation of large data sets
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
The Clinical Diagnostic Group at Randox develops innovative multiplex diagnostic tests that provide greater information from a single sample, allowing enhanced decision making. We are rapidly increasing our test portfolio, which already includes oncology, cardiac and infectious disease panels, so require additional product training specialists to meet the demand of our future recruitment plans.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.