Pharma Services Analyst
Pharma Services Analyst
Job Reference: HRJOB6832
Hours: 40 per week
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe, across the US and in Asia.
Almac Pharma Services is an FDA and MHRA approved outsourcing partner to the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Our Analysts provide support to the following services we offer:
- Pharmaceutical Development offering a range of product development services including pre-formulation development, formulation development, clinical manufacture, process optimisation and analytical support.
- Commercial Manufacture and Packaging specialising in the manufacture and primary packaging of solid, oral dosage forms (Tablets, Capsules and Powders) and customised secondary packaging for all drug products including cytotoxic and biologics.
- Product Launch and Distribution Services providing end-to-end management of drug product supply to the European marketplace.
Whether you are an experienced analyst with a relevant degree* or a 2021 graduate, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for the following positions;
- Analytical Support Analyst
- Quality Control Analyst
- Environmental Analyst
*Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a Life Sciences subject.
We are recruiting for a number of positions across a range of shift patterns including day, evening, and continental shift patterns. Further information will be discussed at interview.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit (at time of application) that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) contains a significant portion of Chemistry
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation.
**Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and a merit list will be compiled for current and future vacancies. Please ensure that your answers fully reflects the criteria required for the role or you may not be shortlisted**
Annual December Bonus
Family friendly flexible working
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th August 2021 at 1700 hours