Pharma Services Analyst
Pharma Services Analyst
Job Reference: HRJOB6170
Hours: 40 hours per week
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe, across the US and in Asia.
Let’s be exceptional together
Almac Pharma Services is an FDA and MHRA approved outsourcing partner to the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Our Analysts provide support to the following services we offer:
- Pharmaceutical Development offering a range of product development services including pre-formulation development, formulation development, clinical manufacture, process optimisation and analytical support.
- Commercial Manufacture and Packaging specialising in the manufacture and primary packaging of solid, oral dosage forms (Tablets, Capsules and Powders) and customised secondary packaging for all drug products including cytotoxic and biologics.
- Product Launch and Distribution Services providing end-to-end management of drug product supply to the European marketplace.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
This role may require coverage beyond normal working hours. It is a condition of your employment that you are able to fulfil this requirement of the role.
Candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK at time of application. Visa sponsorship will not be offered for this role.
B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Monday 1st March 2021 at 1700 hours