Permit Manager / TM Noticing Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- The following reflect the main tasks associated with this position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Overseeing permit team to ensure permit dates are met/obtained with correct details added to system ensuring a fluid permitted/approved workstack supporting a quick turnaround/demanding workflow.
- Where required, administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits for all types of traffic management solutions from traffic signals to road closures.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & all affected stake holders obtaining authorisation including arranging parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions and main light switch outs.
- Primarily administering permits/notices on behalf of our in-house TM division on the England roads network and working in collaboration with the groups in house noticing team with a primary focus on our in house traffic management division “Freeflows” day to day operations.
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
Experience’ Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate should have, knowledge of the following elements, some with advantageous elements.
- Experience in noticing varied traffic management works and comfortable with the variables/additional requirements therein.
- Vast experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN/Symology with a firm grasp of Street Manager essential.
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Able to work proactively, accurately, and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- Must be a team worker.
- Ability to lead a team and offer support in pressurised situations.
- Confident and able to attend regular update meetings with project teams, noticing colleagues and clients alike.
- Flexibility to work remotely from home but also in office-based environment in either Milton Keynes of Mildenhall (candidate dependent).