Permit Coordinators x2
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are currently recruiting for a Permit Coordinator to join the operations team due to expanding business. As Permit Coordinator you will be required to ensure that our projects stay on programme by lining up permits and expediting the permit process for all parties for works on behalf of our blue-chip clients such as Openreach.
Responsibilities as Permit Coordinator include:
- Administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits.
- Opening and closing of streetworks notices/permits including registering reinstatement details within timescales.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff.
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Monitor notices/permits to ensure there are no overruns.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN preferable.
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.