Belfast Central Mission
T: +44 (0)28 9024 1917
- Excellent opportunity to join the organisation during a period of growth and influence change
- Inclusive, welcoming, and supportive team culture
- Enjoy access to a range of company benefits including pension, healthcare plans and more
About the role
This is an exceptional opportunity for a HR professional to join an established and growing team and organisation.
The People Partner will partner with the business through several functions, including Work Health & Safety, Recruitment, Learning & Organisational Development, Employee Services and Business Partnering. You will be joining a values driven organisation and work alongside individuals who strive to make a difference and work together collaboratively to deliver quality outcomes for our people, clients and stakeholders.
The People Partner will work directly with stakeholders throughout the organisation to provide professional advice on all people related matters including leadership development, employee relations, performance management, policy, change management and work on specific HR projects. This role will support business units and leaders in multi locations across Northern Ireland.
- Partner with the business and provide expert and commercial HR advice on all people related matters
- Become a trusted advisor who has the confidence and ability to respectfully influence and coach leaders throughout the business
- Recruitment, talent management and succession planning
- Participate in organisation wide HR projects and initiatives
- Conduct workplace investigations
- Work collaboratively with the People team as well as your stakeholders
- Associate membership of CIPD
Skills & experience
- Experience working as an HR generalist professional in a business partner role
- Credibility to influence and manage interactions and build relationships at all levels
- Coaching skills both at an individual and organisational level
- Knowledge and awareness of relevant employment legislation and regulations
- Sound knowledge of principles and procedures for HR policy implementation, recruitment, selection, training and development, performance management
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues and implement change
- Demonstratable IT literacy including experience using Microsoft Office applications, email, and the internet
As an employee of Belfast Central Mission, you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture alongside a range of staff benefits including:
- Health and Pension Plans
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- 21 days holiday leave plus public holidays
Belfast Central Mission are an award winning, not-for-profit organisation, providing services including supported housing to all ages, residential aged care, retirement living, community services, counselling, and day care services across Northern Ireland.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at BCM, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and an enhanced AccessNI check.