T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
To source and supply vehicle parts providing each customer with the highest level of individual care and respect.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Minimum of one year experience gained in a franchised car dealership.
- A strong level of customer handling and interpersonal skills.
- A practical knowledge of computerised parts interpretation systems.
- Experience of Kerridge DMS would be beneficial.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills are essential.
- Good presentation i.e., well-presented application form.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating how your skill set matches the criteria for the role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Thursday 30th September. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer