T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Part-Time Administrator (2 year fixed-term contract) – Bratislava (Job Ref: 21I/SLAD)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our Slovakia team. Based from the office in Bratislava, the successful applicant will have a varied and challenging role.
Please note this will initially be a 2 year contract but may be extended. This role will be part-time, ideally working 3 days per week.
• Dealing with accounting duties, such as, credit control and sending invoices to customers
• Managing incoming calls to the office, contacting customers for payments and liaising with suppliers
• Management of staff holidays/absences
• Any other administrative tasks required by the finance or sales teams
• Experience in a similar role
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise a busy workload
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Fluent in Slovakian and English
• Able to remain calm and work under pressure
• Third level qualification in business, finance or related subject
• Experience in credit control
Full training will be provided
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.