T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to be responsible for keeping our
busy office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support.
Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper
inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create
presentations and produce management-level reports.
Responsibilities as Office Manager include:
• Overseeing the general office operation.
• Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
• Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching office staff and delegating assignments to ensure
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Experience and knowledge required:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
• Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
• Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits
packages such as:
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Life Assurance.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.