T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Molecular Biologists (21N/MBCT)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Scientist, with appropriate qualifications and experience in Molecular Biology disciplines, to undertake a key R&D role within the company. These positions will be working on novel COVID 19 testing projects and other molecular testing projects. We seek applications from graduate level to those with extensive experience. These are full-time, permanent positions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to at least degree standard in a Life Science discipline with a 2:1 grade or above.
- Molecular Biology experience essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must have excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office packages)
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
The position will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
The Molecular Biology group at Randox develop innovative multiplex diagnostic tests that provide greater clinical information from a single patient sample, allowing enhanced decision making. We are increasing our test portfolio, which already includes oncology, cardiac and infectious disease panels, so require additional research scientists to meet demand.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer