Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6747
Working as part of the Marketing team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will assist in developing the marketing plan for Almac Clinical Services under supervision of line manager. Delivery of marketing programs and campaigns to generate customer centric growth. Actively collaborates with Business Development and other key stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
Ability to support all marketing and commercial initiatives across a variety of regions and different stakeholder groups. Produce and drive delivery of marketing tactics on a daily basis and support in market activities.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- BA or BSc degree qualification (or equivalent) in Marketing / Communications / Business studies (we also welcome applications from students graduating Summer 2021)
- Experience working in Marketing role, delivery of campaigns and initiatives, dealing or working with agencies
- Awareness and experience of all relevant marketing channels
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Professional marketing qualification or working towards
- Marketing within Life Sciences or technical B2B sectors
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
Almac Clinical Services designs and delivers bespoke packaging and logistical solutions for pharmaceutical companies conducting small or large clinical trials and are recognised as one of the leading, multi-faceted, global solution providers within this niche and complex market. We provide the physical resources and supportive technologies to ensure that a supply of clinical material is delivered across the globe to meet the needs of those patients within the trial.
We currently provide services to over 600 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies worldwide, including 18 of the top 20 global pharma companies.
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 31 July 2021 at 17:00