Manufacturing Team Leaders/ Supervisors
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Manufacturing Team Leaders / Supervisors (Job Ref: 21/DESM)
Randox currently require highly motivated and dedicated individuals with previous supervisory experience to work within our busy Manufacturing Departments. These key roles will be temporary initially but have the potential to go permanent. These immediately available roles will be based at one of our manufacturing sites which are based in Warrington. The working hours for these roles are likely to cover 4 days on (7am-7pm), 4 days off, 4 days on (7pm-7am), 4 days off. This will be blocks of days and nights with blocks of 4 days in between.
These roles work as part of one of our many manufacturing teams which includes packing lines. Duties include:
• Over seeing the rota and shift management responsibilities
• Ensuring that all staff are present and following work flows / SOPs
• Escalation point for staff work related queries
• Ensuring production targets are met
• Reporting at end of each shift
• Visual checking the components for quality purposes
• Good attention to detail.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
• Good numeric and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good time keeping skills
• Computer literacy advantageous
• Previous experience in a manufacturing / production / warehouse environment
• Previous staff supervisory experience
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer