T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Manufacturing Operatives (Job Ref: 21N/MANF)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire hardworking and focused individuals with excellent attention to detail to join a team in the position of Manufacturing Operative. These roles are based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Accurate completion of manufacturing records
- Following strict cleaning procedures
- Strict gowning procedures must be followed
- Educated to, at least, GCE/A Level in a Science or Engineering subject or possess relevant experience within a production/manufacturing environment
- Accurate completion of manufacturing records and equipment monitoring
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise
- Computer literate.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer