Maintenance Technician Electrical
Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
H&J Martin Asset Management Services (part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group) is now recruiting for a Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
Company: Asset Management Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Northern Ireland Various
The candidate will work as part of the Mobile Maintenance Technician Team responding to client call outs throughout Northern Ireland. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned maintenance and reactive tasks and providing excellent services to our high-profile customers.
What you'll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Control and manage aspects of planned maintenance and reactive tasks.
- Ensuring that the works are delivered on time, to set budgets and to an acceptable quality/ technical standard.
- Maintain and update the company Mobile Management Information Systems for all work.
- To be proactive in managing and undertaking work and be client focused in the delivery of the work.
- Representing the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Manage subsequent reactive maintenance services.
- Management of work within budgets to drive efficiencies.
- Responsibility for implementation of company Health & Safety Policy and Rules and implementation of CDM Regulations. Preparation of H&S plans, risk assessments and method statements.
- Liaison with Operations Teams, Clients and management of information flow.
- Inspection and sign off work undertaken.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
What you'll bring
As a Maintenance Technician (Electrical) your main skills and experience will include:
- Significant relevant experience within Technical Building Maintenance Trade
- Minimum qualified Electrician
- Demonstrate training in 2395 Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection and Certification of
- Electrical Installations and 18th Edition
- Demonstrate awareness in 2377-22 In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment and BS 5266 Emergency Lighting
- Possess technical knowledge on a wide variety of Electrical / Plumbing / Mechanical systems
- Possess excellent knowledge of safe and effective working
- Possess good geographical knowledge
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Our Core Benefits include:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Van
Please be advised that H&J Martin will seek an Access NI Disclosure for this position, which will be used in the decision-making process.
We wish you every success in your application.
To apply for this post please submit your CV or alternatively click on the following link: https://laganscg.com/careers/vacancies
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 25th June 2021 at 12noon
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER