Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6551
Working as part of the Plant and Equipment team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for performing routine preventative maintenance as per the Maintenance Management System. You will also be responsible for unplanned maintenance such as breakdowns and completion of general maintenance activities and improvements associated with plant and equipment utilised in GMP operations in Almac Clinical Services (UK and IE)
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
This role is based on Permanent Night Shift: Sunday (pm) – Friday (am) 23:00 – 07:30
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification in an electrical engineering discipline and time served
- Previous maintenance experience in an Engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with complex mechanical and or electrical systems
- Experience of troubleshooting and fault finding
- Working knowledge of Planned Preventative Maintenance procedures and systems
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Previous maintenance experience within the food, chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus & salary review, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world…and this is just the beginning. Let’s be exceptional together!
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 02 Aug 2021 at 17:00