T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Logistics Coordinator (Job Ref: 21/LCLV)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Individual to join a strong, growing organisation as a Logistics Co-ordinator at our site in Liverpool.
The role will involve producing a sales report from our online portal, packing these orders ready for collection and working with our chosen couriers to arrange collection.
The Logistics Coordinator will liaise with customers, both internal and external, ensuring an excellent level of service at all times. This role is initially temporary but has the potential to become permanent.
• Acknowledge and process all orders on the SAP / Sage system
• Strictly follow, update and maintain customer special instructions as necessary
• Prepare, send, follow-up and convert proforma invoices as required
• Calculating and entering of freight costs on proforma and commercial invoices
• Prepare commercial invoices, customs documentation and Certificates of Origin
• Checking and sorting of kits for despatch
• Meeting packing and despatch schedules
• Despatch of orders
• Assembly of outer boxes and crates
• Ensuring that all relevant paperwork and despatch records are completed accurately.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics (level A to C)
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Good numeric and organisational skills
• An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook
• Experience in Sage and/or SAP
• Third level qualification
• Customer service experience
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer