T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We require a suitably qualified and experienced LGV / Lorry driver to work within a newly created team. This team of Drivers will be responsible for picking up COVID samples form locations across the UK and driving them back to our labs in Antrim town. All drivers must ensure the integrity of the cargo is maintained and all schedules are met. The Drivers in this team will work on a shift / rota basis to ensure we have cover across 7 days.
LGV / Lorry Driver (Job Ref: 21N/LGVL)
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• Full clean driving license with no points or endorsements
• Class ‘C’ or ‘C1’ driving license with minimum 2 year experience
• Hold CPC with at least 12 months before renewal
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good timekeeping/time management skills
• Computer literacy advantageous
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer