IT Systems Trainer
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to: Training Manager
Full Time: Full-time Permanent
Location: Greenogue, Training Academy Rathcoole County Dublin
To ensure high standards of Contract Compliance and Training delivery are attained and continually improved
- Deliver the required training on the various systems deployed in the KN Circet operational areas, such as AFS, GO and MIS.
- Train and demonstrate workflows on various devices such as iPads, Mobile phones and Laptops.
- The suitable candidate will be expected to skill up to deliver other training modules currently delivered by the training academy. Full training will be provided for all training modules they are expected to deliver.
- Ensure training complies with legal and contractual requirements.
- Ensure that KN Circet adheres to the latest client industry training and accreditation process.
- Training on site or travelling to designated training areas.
- Training delivery to the highest standard.
- Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that resources meet client specification for on-Boarding, training, accreditations & mandatory training.
- Manage training & accreditations including reports to Admin team of new starter details, qualifications, licences, endorsements etc.
- Support the Training Department reporting requirements, including Compliance Reports, Monitor Reports, Analytical Reports and Employee / Contractor Training / Competency reporting.
- You will have the responsibility to proactively manage a training matrix to meet client requirements. This will be supported by the administration team.
Carry out training and other duties that as are consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills and are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or for attainment of the goals of the business.
- Work with the Training Manager on ways to continually improve training delivery and implement improvement proposals.
- Working on a training plan which is been issued by the Training Manager to meet the targets.
- Develop pro-active relationships with all parties and build confidence and ensure that training requirements are being met to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PC’s, iPads, Mobile Phones etc.
- An Ambitious outlook with a desire to advance their career within KN Circet
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- A good understanding and some practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs.
- Proven ability to work effectively without direct supervision is essential.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role and or relevant knowledge of KN Circet Client Contracts would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a high-pressured dynamic environment.
- Overview understanding on different contracts such as Telecom, Rail and Electric.
- Be capable of delivering training to the highest standard.
- Training Provided by KN Circet for the right Candidate
- Level 6 Train the Trainer
- Train the Trainer Internal Accreditations for the various Tier 1 Contracts.