IT Systems Improvement Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Systems Improvement Specialist (21N/SFTM)
The successful candidate will become part of the IT Systems Improvement team to assist in implementing process improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits throughout the Randox Group.
The role will involve work on multiple improvement projects, assist in development of staff and play a key role in influencing change across the business.
• Possess a Higher-level qualification in project management, computer science, information systems, business administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Must be able to work independently in a structured way.
• Must possess excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
• Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
• Willing to learn and explore new technologies.
• Experience in SAGE, SAP, CRM and LIMS applications.
• Experience in Project Management.
• Experience in IT support.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.