IT Software Development Team Leader
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Software Development Team Leader (Job Ref: 21N/SDTL)
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for an experienced software developer to join its growing software team. The Software Development Team Leader will oversee software development and associated activities with for exciting new projects. The successful applicant will play a crucial role in time sensitive and commercially crucial projects.
This role will be based from Randox Science Park, a state of the art, purpose built facility based in Antrim.
• Conduct controlled software development and maintenance
• Software configuration management
• 3rd level customer support
• Mentor Development staff to ensure a high level of expertise within the team
• Higher level qualification in Software Development or Software Engineering
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Min. 2 year’s experience using C# / MVC / SQL
• Experience managing staff
• Experience in developing web-based applications
• Experience in the application of statistics
• Experience with the configuration of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.