T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to work within our team. You will be carrying out thorough analysis of data to identify potential threats. This role is based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To collate, analyse and interpret data and information from various sources using a range of techniques to identify patterns and trends to provide support to the business.
• To produce and publish performance data in a variety of formats, including briefing papers, written reports and presentations detailing the findings of performance analysis and research, including making recommendations, where appropriate, for a range of audiences, both internal and external.
• To produce appropriate analytical products utilising qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques and methodologies
• To produce analytical products that go beyond the facts and provide added value.
• You will undertake research and proactively work with colleagues to carry out mitigations against potential attacks
• You will work in tandem with stakeholders ensuring that any security risks that are discovered through threat intelligence are obvious
• Experience of the analysis and presentation of complex information, including in support of evaluations
• Experience of the analysis and presentation of statistical data
• Knowledge of the framework / processes for intelligence led activity & problem solving
• Experience of drawing conclusions and / or recommendations based on the analysis of data/information
• Experience of analysing information to identify relationships, patterns and trends
• Computer literate in a number of software packages and mainframe systems
• Experience in a similar role gained within a Government department
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer