Industrial Cleaning Operative – Mobile
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles are seeking to employ an Industrial Cleaning Operative – Mobile
We are looking for mobile experienced Cleaning Operatives to join our team and work on our new contract which will cover a plethora of social and sheltered housing. Day to day you will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of your area, as allocated by the Line Manager to the required standard. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading hospitality and facilities management company, which can offer truly amazing opportunities for career progression.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and one weekend in 6.
- Hourly Pay rate £11.00 per hour
- 20 days Paid Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials, and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriately at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Be knowledgeable in ‘biohazard’, or biological hazard; we work in environments that may involve the cleaning of bodily fluids such as blood, faeces or vomit that can carry infectious diseases including hepatitis or HIV.
- Safe disposal of sharps such as needles and blades may be necessary
- Full clean driving licence
- Own method of transport
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
- Customer-focused with a good eye for detail
- Good time management skills
- Experience in working on your own and ensuring set tasks are completed.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE