ICT Projects Support Officer
Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
T: +44 (0) 28 7034 7034
1. Work with senior ICT staff and business units to provide professional and efficient delivery in ICT projects using a standard methodology such as Prince2.
2. Work with stakeholders and technical partners to define, co-ordinate and deliver corporate ICT projects. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to continuously ensure the engagement of all stakeholders throughout the project.
3. Develop formal tender documents for the procurement of services from 3rd party suppliers. Actively engage with all stakeholders to communicate progress, ensure projects are well received and deliver expected benefits on time and on budget.
4. Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
5. Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Only application forms containing all the information which has been sought will be considered. The shortlisting panel will base shortlisting decisions on the information contained within the Essential Criteria narrative sections of the application form, however Desirable Criteria may be used. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide sufficient relevant information including dates in this section of the form for each criteria.
A reserve list may be established in order to fill future permanent and temporary posts that may arise for another similar vacancy within the following 12 months.