Human Resources Advisor
Triangle Housing Association
T: 028 2766 6880
Triangle Housing is GROWING, with ambitious plans for the future !
To help build our existing Team, we are seeking an experienced HR Advisor.
If you are seeking a permanent post and a secure employment proposition with a values-driven employer… then we want to hear from you!
Based Ballymoney (with travel as required)
Full Time – 37 hours
Salary £26,186 – £27,949
You will have:
- Associate Membership of CIPD (or) equivalent educational achievement (Level 5) in HR-related subject
- 3 years minimum recent experience in HR Generalist role
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law in Northern Ireland and of HR best practice
- Working knowledge of PAMS or similar HR systems and MS Office Packages
- Full, current driving licence and use of a car
- Knowledge of the Housing and / or Social Care sector
Please refer to the Person Specification & Job description for further details.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Access NI check.
In addition, we are seeking to compile a waiting list for similar vacancies which may arise in the next 12 months
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020 at 12 noon
Anticipated interview dates: w/c 30th November 2020
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 2766 6880.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting