T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Health & Safety and Environmental Administrator (Job Ref: 21N/HACM)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire an organised and detail orientated individual in the position of Health & Safety and Environmental Administrator. Based in the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town, Co. Antrim, the successful applicant will play a key role in implementing and promoting H&S procedure and policies in line with legislation and company objectives.
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health and Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Strict adherence to Randox reporting procedures.
• HSE administrative support including referrals and general email queries that are sent, redirecting queries to members of the HSE team as required.
• Processor of Accident and Near Miss forms, updating spreadsheets, follow up actions as required to ensure incidents closed by target date.
• To deal with telephone queries, directing calls to the appropriate HSE Officer, taking messages, or dealing with the inquiry in a professional and efficient manner.
• Documenting and communicating minutes from meeting as required.
• Preparing purchase orders and logging invoices.
• Health and Safety Training – coordinating training events, records administrator; assist with course registration, issuing certificates as required.
• Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time as requested by management.
• Promote a positive culture of Health and Safety in the workplace.
• Established IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, email, software packages, etc.).
• Relevant experience in a similar administrative role.
• A relevant professional administrative or Health and Safety related qualification.
• Be able to communicate in English both verbally and written.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer