T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the ARCC recruitment process, including placing adverts, shortlisting CVs and arranging interviews, either through talking to agencies or through our advertising network.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the delivery of company inductions, one-month reviews, disciplinaries and exit interviews.
- Coordinate the recruitment of subcontractors including and not limited to contracts, inductions and invoicing details.
- Administer letters and contracts for employees and subcontractors regarding recruitment, right to work, changes and absence and delivery of IT equipment.
- Process holiday / leave requests onto the company system and liaise with management for authorisation and raising trends to management, where necessary.
- Monitor appraisals and probationary period paperwork when due and communicate and support managers in the process.
- Undertake and maintain both employee and subcontractor personnel files, ensuring they conform to HR and GDPR legislation.
- Undertake DBS, Police Vetting and Driving License checks for all relevant employees and subcontractors as required.
- Maintain and set up the Site Live personnel data by entering correct information and ensuring maintenance of data.
- Update daily and raise any concerns with our Covid track and trace database, ensuring employee safety is paramount.
- Carry out and maintain DSE assessments for all staff ensuring they work safely and with the correct equipment
- Purchase and send out company gifts when necessary.
- Support with payroll queries where necessary.
- Support with the wellbeing strategy to ensure all departments are fully aware of who / where to go to if they require help, becoming an ambassador of the ARCC Wellbeing Team.
- Support the Head of HR with projects and work as necessary
- Provide support to both the H&S and Training departments where required.
- To undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
- To adhere to the Company’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To provide a healthy and comfortable working environment
- Skills – Essential
- Effective Communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Good influencing and advisory skills
- Honest approach to work
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and specific in-house software e.g. SiteLive)
- Good level of maths and number skills
- Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise work in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation and presentations
- Able to multi task on a variety of tasks working independently and, in a team, oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience – Desirable
- Previous experience of working in HR and in a confidential manner
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and work towards tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of HMRC rules and guidelines