Hat Trick Company Placement Trainee
TALENTED TRAINEE FOR ACCESS ALL AREAS TO TOP TV SHOWS MADE IN NORTHERN IRELAND BY HAT TRICK PRODUCTIONS.
Do you binge-watch Derry Girls? Can you answer any specialist subject questions on Mastermind or Celebrity Mastermind?
Would you love a job in TV but just can't get a foot in the door? We want to break down the barriers that have prevented you from getting any further.
Hat Trick Productions are one of the most successful TV companies in the UK and with support from Northern Ireland Screen, we are on the lookout for a talented Trainee to join our Belfast-based Drama and Entertainment team for 12 months.
No matter what your background or what kind of challenges you may be facing – we want to hear from you!
- This is our 'most wanted' list, is this you?
- Have a fresh, new and interesting voice?
- Love watching comedy, drama and entertainment TV programmes?
- Reliable, punctual with the ability to work hard in harmony with a team?
- Keen to listen and learn about TV production?
- Eager to share your opinions and ideas on drama, comedy and quiz?
- Have bags of enthusiasm and can cope with changing demands?
- Have great attention to detail and can prioritise your workload
If this sounds like you, please apply for our role via Northern Ireland Screen’s online application form. Paper applications or alternative formats are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Programme is open to over 18’s only and must not be in full-time education.
Location: Belfast but with travel across Northern Ireland at times so access to a car would be helpful. Should you not have current driving licence the successful person may be eligible for access to Hat Trick’s Driving Bursary Scheme which will support them through lessons and the driving test.
Salary: This is a paid placement scheme (RLW) and will run between September 2021 – August 2022.
Hours: 40 hours per week – start and finish times may vary depending on the work schedule at the time.
Selection will take place in late August and early September and the placement will commence in September 2021.