T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Immediate Start – Graduate Engineers (20N/GEAW)
Randox Laboratories Ltd is currently inviting applications for ambitious graduates from all engineering disciplines to join our pioneering engineering team. Candidates will be provided with extensive training and development opportunities to release their full potential in a hands-on engineering environment.
- Follow established production procedures and processes in team and solo work
- Build mechanical, electrical and electromechanical assemblies to instruction standard in team and solo work
- Use quality control equipment to confirm assemblies are acceptable to requirements
- Maintain a clean, organised and productive manufacturing environment
- Report and trouble-shoot technical problems that arise in the manufacturing process.
- Identify and implement ways of continuously improving manufacturing efficiency.
- Work closely with floor management to maximize quality of output and minimize cost and waste
- Have obtained a degree (Minimum 2:1) in an Engineering related discipline
- A desire to reach targets and be successful
- Display a good level of critical thinking and intuitiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan and organise work effectively
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer