Graduate Engineer (All Disciplines)
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories Ltd is currently inviting applications for ambitious engineering students due to graduate in 2022 from all engineering disciplines to join our pioneering engineering team. Candidates will be provided with extensive training and development opportunities to release their full potential in either our engineering design team or hands-on engineering environments.
Positions available for:
- Mechanical Design Engineers
- Electrical / Electronic Design Engineers
- Mechatronic Design Engineers
- Software / Embedded Software Engineers
- Software Test Engineers
- Mechanical Production Engineers
- Electrical / Electronic Production Engineers
Working for the Randox Engineering Design team provides the unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of automated analyser design where you’ll be responsible for solving problems and designing systems from concept up, to deliver fully integrated modules and subsystems and bring them to market.
Work as part of a team to follow production procedures and to build mechanical, electrical and electromechanical assemblies for use in our Diagnostic Analysers.
As a graduate production engineer you will use your existing expertise to Identify and implement ways of continuously improving manufacturing efficiency.
- You are due to graduate in 2022 or have obtained a degree in an Engineering discipline. (Minimum 2:1)
- A desire to reach targets and be successful
- Display a good level of critical thinking and intuitiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to plan and organise work effectively
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer