T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire an organised individual with excellent attention to detail to join a growing team. Based from the facility in Crumlin , Co. Antrim, this will be a busy and varied role within the Biochip Formulation Department.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Preparation of antibodies and associated buffers essential to the Biochip Formulation manufacturing process.
• Following standard operating procedures and completion of formulation related documentation.
• Operation and maintenance of the associated formulation laboratory equipment.
• Maintaining accurate stock records for materials critical to production – ensuring that discrepancies are reported and orders placed if required; thereby reducing delays in the scheduled production.
• Removal of completed biochips from incubators.
• Performance of established maintenance checks in the DI water plant system.
• Liaising with Biochip Production Operators and QC analysts.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Computer literate.
• Experience of Quality systems.
• Experience of working within a clean room environment (beneficial).
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer