Evidence Freeze Dry Dispense Technician
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Evidence Freeze Dry Dispense Technician(21N/EFDT)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Evidence Freeze Dry Dispense Technician to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
This position will be based at our HQ in Crumlin
• The loading of reagent vials onto trays prior to dispensing.
• The semi-automated and manual dispensing of manufactured components.
• The bunging of reagent vials prior to dry freeze drying.
• The loading and unloading of freeze driers.
• The accurate recording of data on formulation records for every batch of component manufactured.
• The operation and routine maintenance of various types of departmental equipment and analytical instrumentation.
• The accurate use and maintenance of the Tetra (Sage) stock control system.
• The alerting of the Manufacturing Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture of a product.
• Good numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
• Have relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of quality systems.
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox is an equal opportunities employer.