Events Kitchen Assistant – Craft Co
T: 028 9032 0070
Here, you can be part of the action.
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Working across a number of prestigious locations such as Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Ulster Museum and Hillmount House to name just a few…
Come join our team of Kitchen Assistants
Range of Shifts Available, from block bookings, guaranteed part time or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle…be in control of how much, and how you would like to earn extra cash!
- Immediate start available
- £10 per hour inclusive of a quarterly paid holiday bonus
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression
- Free company food
CASUAL KITCHEN ASSISTANTS
Craft Event Co are on the lookout for enthusiastic team members who want to work in fast-paced environments and is eager to be part of a first-class team.
We are ready for you to set the bar high and impact our guests’ experiences by delivering and creating an exciting and memorable event experience.
We’re a bespoke wedding and events catering company passionate about bringing our clients vision to life.
Our reputation is built on high standards, beautiful food, creativity and great customer service.
From sourcing the finest seasonal ingredients and sustainable local produce we showcase dynamic and beautiful food.
Hours of work are variable and offered on an event-by-event basis. You will be offered shifts for weddings, sporting and corporate events at various locations, this will include evening and weekend work and requires travelling.
Venues: Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Down Royal Racecourse, Tullyveery House, The Old Rectory, The Wool Tower, Gracehall, Old Court Chapel, Hillmount House, Ulster Museum, Belfast Castle, Lyric Theatre Belfast, Finnebrogue Woods
As a team member, your duties will include the following:
- Maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in all kitchen area
- Carrying out cleaning duties as outlined in the cleaning schedule
- Carrying out daily/weekly cleaning checklists
- Assisting with food preparation
- Assisting with the cooking and presentation of food
- Cleaning pots, pans and general kitchen equipment as required and ensuring correct storage
- Dealing with stock rotation and deliveries
- Emptying of bins when full or as requested
- Thourough deep cleaning of Kitchen as required including equipment and storage areas
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements.
(Rates of pay £10 per hour (Inclusive of a quarterly paid accrued holiday bonus)