Events Bar & Floor Staff – Mount Charles
T: 028 9032 0070
Here, you can be part of the action.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset and work with us across We deliver events across a number of exciting venues, Ulster Rugby Kingspan Stadium, Windsor Park IFA Stadium and Down Royal Racecourse, to name a few…
We are seeking a number of Events Bar and Floor Staff to join our team
We have a range of shifts available, from block bookings, guaranteed part time or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle…be in control of how much, and how you would like to earn extra cash!
- Immediate start available
- £10 per hour inclusive of a quarterly holiday bonus
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression
- Free company food
As a team member, your duties will include the following:
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye catching to customers.
- To maintain an excellent level of customer services to all customers.
- To ensure fast and effective delivery of food and beverage.
- To ensure that customer areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- Comply with Food Hygiene Regulations.
- To comply with company Health and Safety Regulations.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To comply with the Licensing Act at all times.
- To ensure that all rubbish is disposed of correctly.
- Complete and record all daily and weekly cleaning control sheets accurately.
- Ensure bar fridges and displays are stocked at the end of each shift.
- Report any equipment faults immediately to your Duty Manager/ Bar Manager.
- Record all waste in the correct manner.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere to the customers.
- To assist with any other reasonable task which may help with the smooth running of the event.
Competitive Rates of Pay – Inclusive of a Quarterly paid holiday bonus £10 per hour
Full comprehensive events training programme
Options for development and permanent employment