Email Marketing Manager
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Email Marketing Manager | Permanent | Full time | Mallusk, Newtownabbey
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an Email Marketing Manager to join our team in Northern Ireland
You will be responsible for driving email marketing campaigns at Chain Reaction Cycles. This includes working closely with Category, Campaign, Content and Creative Marketing teams along with other stakeholders to build the Email Marketing schedule and briefing templates which you will own.
- Planning and activating email marketing campaigns in line with the Brand Marketing Plan
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of all campaigns
- Managing and developing the email scheduleensuring best in class representation of our Brand, as well as our owned and 3rd party brands
- Briefing emails and working closely with our creative team to create customer focused and engaging creative
- Content writing in line with the brand TOV
- Reviewing competitor activity and constantly optimising email campaigns to increase customer engagement
- Working with the wider team to AB test emails where appropriate, and using insights to support decision making
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree, marketing qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a marketing role
- Strong copywriting and creative skills
- Experience of working within cycling or a passion for cycling would be a distinct advantage
- Solid Ecommerce / Digital marketing knowledge
- Sound knowledge of email best practices, industry trends, and laws regarding email communication (GDPR)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a benefit
- Highly organised with the ability to manage frequently changing priorities
- A creative eye and the ability to deliver innovative concepts
- Capability to think and act globally
- Pro-active self-starter
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- An enthusiastic and driven team player
- Strong people and relationship building skills
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.