E-Learning Content Developer
2x E-Learning Content Developers (FTC: 12 months)
(For Internal applicants this will be a 12 month secondment)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6605
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
We are recruiting for 2x E-Learning Content Developers (1x in Logistics 1x in Production) within our Clinical Services Business Unit based in our Craigavon HQ.
The E-Learning Content Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining high quality learning content and generating ideas for improving educational materials, primarily focused on relevant departmental processes.
This role will focus on extracting core information from department SOPs to develop into eLearning materials suitable for specific and scalable learning, creating and delivering educational material that makes complex Global processes simple.
The post holder will be primarily responsible for developing engaging, cutting-edge digital content by working closely with the Human Resource Development team and the wider business to ensure deadlines are met and messages are accurate.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) – OR – Significant relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in learning design and content development, with demonstrable experience in writing effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts that support learning objectives.
- Ability to explain complex issues simply, understand learning principles, instructional design and scenario design
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Formal qualification in a training related discipline and/or IT specific training qualification
- Previous experience of designing and developing e-learning solutions e.g. Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Articulate,. Vyond, Adobe Captivate and Camtasia etc.
• 34 days annual leave allowance
• Annual Bonus
• Competitive salary
• Critical illness policy
• Death in service benefit
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Enhanced pension contribution
• Family friendly flexible working
• Free car parking
• Health promotions
• Learning and development opportunities and support
• Long service awards
• Marriage leave
• Moving house leave
• Occupational sick pay
• On site physiotherapist
• Paid medical appointments
• Perks discount scheme
• Subsidised restaurant
• Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 20 June 2021 at 17:00