Domiciliary Care Worker
Crossroads Care NI Charitable Group
T: 028 9181 4455
Crossroads Care NI Charitable Group are seeking to recruit care staff to join our domiciliary care team.
Our care staff will be expected to care for and support our clients in local communities across Northern Ireland and some duties may include:
- Assisting or carrying out full personal care
- Assisting with daily activities
- Providing a respite service to carers
(A full list of duties can be found in the care attendant job description)
What Crossroads offer:
- Full training – therefore no experience is necessary!
- Excellent rates of pay up to £9.60 per hour!
- Guaranteed hours with our standard full time and part time contracts.
- Every other weekend off!
- Full induction plus up to 20 hours paid shadowing prior to commencing employment
- Free ongoing training
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave a year (based on hours worked)
- Free uniform
- Childcare vouchers for working parents
- Workplace pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Promotion opportunities
What you need to have to apply:
- Full driving licence
- Access to a car for work purposes to include the appropriate business insurance
- Aged 18+ due to working with vulnerable adults and children
- Willingness to undertake an Access NI enhanced disclosure check
- Willingness to register with NISCC
- A caring nature and a genuine interest in the care sector
We are recruiting in the following locations:
The areas listed below are open to female’s only. For these posts, being a woman is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with Article 10(2)(b)(i) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976 (as amended):
In cases were a large volume of applications are received, a waiting list may be compiled. Applicants will be notified of this during the recruitment process.
Crossroads Care NI Charitable Group have a recruitment policy which is available to applicants to view at any time. Please contact the HR department if you wish to do so.
Crossroads Care NI Charitable Group is an equal opportunities employer