Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB5975
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal and external candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
The post holder will work as part of the Global Quality Team within our Pharma Services Business Unit, and will support the ongoing development and day-to-day running of document and content management systems across the global sites.
The documentation specialist will act as a Global Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Livelink document and content management solution, including providing first line assistance to users and ensuring appropriate escalation of issues where appropriate
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Experience working with an electronic content/documentation management system
- Experience in the design & development of a range of electronic documentation templates.
- Experience and understanding of Data Integrity.
- Previous experience of compiling standard operating procedures and/or works instructions.
- Previous administrative experience within a pharmaceutical quality system or manufacturing environment.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- A degree in a Science/Business discipline or significant experience in a similar technical role in lieu of a degree
- Significant experience working with an electronic content/documentation management system in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous experience in computer systems validation
- Previous experience in supporting the transition of a paper-based documentation system into an electronic platform.
- Understanding of the Documentation Life-cycle.
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On Site Physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 1700 hours