Distribution Depot Coordinator
Distribution Depot Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6615
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Working as part of the Distribution team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for providing consistent and effective communication between the contracted depots and Almac Clinical Services and will be expected to support the Distribution Depot Team Leader and Manager in all aspects of managing and controlling depots.
This role involves coordinating, supporting and developing all depot activities in relation to business needs. A large element of the job will be to provide a vital link between the depots and the business units on all Almac Clinical Services sites – Business Development, Project Services, Distribution and Supply Chain. There will be an element of travel involved, mainly international, as the Distribution Depot Coordinator will be expected to conduct depot visits.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- Third level qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a Logistics environment
- Previous experience within a customer service focused role
- Previous experience working with contractors or suppliers.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Degree (or equivalent) in a Logistics or Business related discipline
- Previous experience of account management for customers / contractors / suppliers.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• 34 days annual leave allowance
• Annual Bonus
• Competitive salary
• Critical illness policy
• Death in service benefit
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Enhanced pension contribution
• Family friendly flexible working
• Free car parking
• Health promotions
• Learning and development opportunities and support
• Long service awards
• Marriage leave
• Moving house leave
• Occupational sick pay
• On site physiotherapist
• Paid medical appointments
• Perks discount scheme
• Subsidised restaurant
• Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 22 June 2021 at 17:00