Director – HR and Organisational Development
Reports to: Chief Executive
Salary: Points 60-65 (£55, 093 – £60, 188)
Department: Human Resources and Organisational Development
Location: Central Office (Franklin Street, Belfast)
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week. A flexi system is in operation and reasonable hours outside of this may be required to fulfil the duties of this position.
Job Purpose: Work as part of the Senior Management Team to provide strategic leadership within the organisation for the Human Resources and Organisational Development Directorate.
1. Current chartered member of the CIPD.
2. 3 years’ experience in a senior* HR management position in a comparable** organisation.
And must be able to demonstrate:
1. Experience of leading the development and successful implementation of strategy
2. Experience of leading a team of people to achieve operational objectives.
3. Experience of building effective relationships with internal/ external stakeholders in order to influence decision making.
4. Demonstrate evidence of delivering against challenging HR objectives making significant improvements.
5. Demonstrate ability to ensure effective governance and risk management.
*Senior is defined as either reporting directly to a Chief Executive or a Director and having lead responsibility for a HR department or responsibility for a discrete function within the HR Department
**Comparable is an organisation with an operating of budget of £5m and/or 200 staff or more