Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Digital Marketing Analytics Manager | Full time, Permanent | Northern Ireland or Portsmouth
As Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, you will drive the best value to the business from our marketing technology and third-party suppliers. You will act as an expert in the ecosystem across the business, and how our solutions play a part within that. You act as technical lead for our development projects.
- Lead the Digital Analytics Technical Team and Agency. Recruit, retain, and develop talent
- Manage data, where that data is not fed into the corporate business intelligence solution
- Enable the business to embed analytics with each new project, development, partner, brand, and product
- Complete advanced Google Analytics implementations using Google Tag Manager and building or spec’ing Data Layers
- Provide live access to real-time customer data
- Practical appreciation for managing large datasets
- Assist with reviewing requirements, creating spec’s, naming conventions and plans for appropriate tracking of client websites
- Troubleshoot existing setups, providing solutions or implementing the updates required
- Audit Google Analytics set-ups to ensure accurate reporting
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and/or other tag management platforms
- Best practice understanding of coding practices
- UAT testing experience
- Familiar with building data layers
- Experience working with digital marketing and user experience teams
- Ability to troubleshoot code implementations
- SQL experience – experience with BigQuery is a bonus
- Experience with statistical modeling languages (such as R or Python) – Not essential
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and try new things
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Google Analytics qualification (Desirable)
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture that encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some of the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code, and brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…