Digital Designer – AbbeyAutoline
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
Due to our continued expansion, we now have an opening for a Digital Designer to join our Digital team. You’ll be joining a team of digital experts in a dynamic and collaborative environment. The team supports all the brands within the Prestige Group to deliver on their Digital Strategies, covering a range of disciplines, from delivering software solutions, to digital content production, digital marketing, reporting, analytics & insights.
What you will be doing
Working across the Prestige Group, you will provide a creative design service for both online and print platforms.
You will be responsible for planning our design projects and working across a range of formats to include websites, applications, mobile, email, digital advertising, branded print collateral and all social media formats. You will deliver unique and attractive designs for the various brands within our Group.
Creativity is in your blood and you will enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends. You will have a strong portfolio of work that you have built up throughout your studies & professional experience. In addition;
What we are looking for
- 3rd level qualification in a design-related field
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Who we are looking for
- An effective communicator
- Team player
- Organiser who can work to tight deadlines
- Perfector who wants to get it right first time
Based within our Corporate Headquarters in Belfast, you will work Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (flexible shift options are available and consideration will also be given to home working).
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 31 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank/Public holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff Insurance Discounts
- Excellent in-house training and development
AbbeyAutoline is an Equal Opportunities Employer