Customer Support Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Scientist 21N/CSSE
Randox is currently looking to recruit experienced and customer focused individuals to join its Customer Support team based in Antrim. The Customer Support Scientists will offer technical and customer assistance for the Randox biochip instruments within our COVID labs.
• Responsibility for the quality control and release of results on our Vivalytic range of instruments.
• The troubleshooting of Covid-19 related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Covid 19 related products.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox Food and Toxicology product lines.
• Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• The performing of instrument installations and end-user training world-wide.
• Trouble-shooting of Biochip, Vivalytic, ELISA and RX related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Biochip related product groups, ELISA and RX
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline.
• Experience in a Covid 19 testing environment
• Confidence in liaising with people via telephone, email and in person.
• Previous experience in customer support.
• Laboratory experience
• Fluency in English
• Thorough knowledge of related Randox Products.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.