Customer Support Advisor
T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
An exciting opportunity to represent two prestigious brands within the Agnew Group; Mercedes-Benz & Volvo.
Be the first point of telephone contact for Sales and Aftersales customers; contacting and communicating with our customers at all stages during their ownership journey to ensure the experience is the best it can be.
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 1100 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service sales role is essential.
- Experience of working in a similar role in the motor trade is desirable but not essential.
- A strong working knowledge of computerised systems such as customer databases. Experience of CDK would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Be a strong team player who is energised by variety and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a professional and confident approach in dealing with both staff and customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be attentive to detail.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Full, valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes)
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: £20,000 PA (OTE)
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Friday 4th December 2020. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer